Welcome to the Blue Mountain Snowdrifters Snowmobile Club Website. Our club is part of the OFSC, and we are a member of M.O.S.T. within District #8. Our Club is centralized in the Georgian Bay Area in Southern Ontario.. Our club is 100% volunteer driven, made up of many volunteers like youself. Trails grooming and maintainance are funded through permit dollars. We encourage all riders to buy where they ride.
With your permit dollars, you get:
• over 100 km of clearly signed, groomed and patrolled trails
• a safe family snowmobiling experience
• trail variety - hills, forests, twists and turns, fields, rolling hills, and of course, snowdrifts! Of course this is all thanks to our generous landowners. Be respectful, and stay on the trail or stay home.
• natures best scenic view of Georgian Bay, including a must-see lookout point over Devil's Glen Ski Resort overlooking the magnificient Georgian Area!
• trail access to food, fuel, repairs, and accommodations in the towns of Collingwood, Signhampton, Stayner and neighbouring towns such as Feversham, Dundalk, Markdale, Thornbury, Meaford, Wasaga Beach, Creemore and New Lowell.